Medspresso™️ Torro Capsule Espresso Maker
Elegance, class, sophistication; these words epitomise the Medspresso™️ Torro Dual Capsule Espresso Maker. Enjoy rich, aromatic, barista-quality espressos topped with beautiful crema all day, every day, with just the push of a button. Foamy cappuccinos, dark americanos or velvety espressos – you can have it all at your fingertips. Compatible with *Nespresso® and *Nescafé Dolce Gusto® pods, you can’t go wrong with the Medspresso™️ Torro Dual Capsule Espresso Maker.
payments Learn more
and fill your cart
Choose Payflex at checkout
Get approved and
pay 25% today
with your debit
or credit card
Pay the remainder
The powerful Medspresso™ Torro Dual Capsule Espresso Maker is
fully customizable with programmable features, making for a
personalized, barista-style coffee experience in varying sizes at home. It’s small, streamlined, and sleek-looking too, so it should look smart on any kitchen worktop without taking up too much space. The drip tray is adjustable in height to suit everything from tiny espresso cups to taller mugs, which can help to prevent coffee splatter on worktops. The powerful Medspresso™ Torro Dual Capsule Espresso Maker features a 19-Bar pressure pump, serving up a coffee in as little as 25 seconds and you have the choice of a small or large cup.
• Compatible with *Nespresso® & *Dolce Gusto® capsules.
• Removable 600ml water tank.
• Programmable & automatic volume control.
• Adjustable drip tray height to accommodate various cup sizes.
• Power: 1450W
• Water Capacity: 600 ml
• Pressure: 19 Bar
*This machine is compatible with all known Nespresso® and Nescafé Dolce Gusto® pods at the date of manufacture. Nespresso® and Nescafé Dolce Gusto® are registered Trademarks of Société des Produits Nestlé S.A.
- Rinse the water tank before filling it with potable water.
- Press the Espresso button to activate the machine.
- When the lights start blinking, it means the water is heating up. This takes approximately 25 seconds.
- Lift the lever and insert the Medspresso pod.
- Press the Espresso (40 ml) button to start. This process will stop automatically. If you’d like to stop the flow or top up your coffee, press the button again.
- Lift the lever, eject the capsule and recycle accordingly.
So user friendly even when I’m half asleep in the morning. Modern look, easy to work.