Medspresso™️ Estate Ethiopian and Kenyan Coffee 250 g
This premium coffee is made using a blend of darkly roasted, bold and full-bodied typica and heirloom varietals, derived from arabica beans that are 100% organically grown in the Sidamo region in Ethiopia and in the Nakuru region in Kenya. It is rich in flavours, ranging from spicy to sweet, with deep floral undertones.
payments Learn more
and fill your cart
Choose Payflex at checkout
Get approved and
pay 25% today
with your debit
or credit card
Pay the remainder
Our dark roast Estate Ethiopian & Kenyan Blend Coffee is available in espresso pods, filter ground, and whole beans – whatever your heart desires, we’ve got you covered.
As with all our products, the beans are infused with pharmaceutical grade CBD (cannabidiol), all the way from Colorado, USA.
This product does not contain one of the psychoactive agents found in cannabis, THC (tetrahydrocannabinol), and does therefore not produce a state of euphoria (high).
It is free of colourants, preservatives, solvents, pesticides and GMOs (genetically modified organisms).
Net weight: 250 g (500 mg CBD)
- Turn on your espresso machine. While you wait for it to reach the optimal temperature, warm your cups by pouring in a splash of boiling water and let it stand.
- Grind your coffee to a fine One tablespoon of ground coffee (7 g) is equal to one cup of coffee. Only add the necessary tablespoons for the amount of cups you want.
- Tamp the ground coffee for even extraction.
- Slide the handle into place and start your espresso. It should start as a slow drip after about four seconds, after which it becomes a solid stream, with the entire extraction process lasting between 20 to 30 seconds.
- Stop the extraction, remove the handle, and enjoy your perfect espresso with either a splash of hot water or a dollop of milk.
- If the espresso rushes out immediately, the grind is either too coarse or too little. Contrastingly, if it barely drips, the grind is either too fine or too much.
- Inspect the coffee grounds before you throw it away; it should be firm and damp. If there is a puddle of water, the espresso ran for too long, allowing it to over-extract.
- Don’t forget to clean your machine on a regular basis. Neglecting your machine will result in bitter tasting coffee and a thriving environment for bacteria.
- Place a paper filter into the filter basket. For a richer brew, use a permanent filter.
- Grind your coffee to a medium-fine One tablespoon of ground coffee (7 g) is equal to one cup of coffee. Only add the necessary tablespoons for the amount of cups you want.
- Pour cold water into the reservoir. Use roughly 180 ml per cup.
- Press the start button and then wait for the magic to happen! It’s that simple.
- If you want a stronger brew, grind your coffee to a finer texture.
- If you want a weaker brew, grind your coffee to a coarser texture.
- If you want an acidic brew, use lightly roasted beans.
- If you want a bold, chocolatey brew, use dark roasted beans.
- Put water into your kettle, and allow it to heat up. Turn it off just before it reaches boiling point because boiling water will scald your coffee.
- Grind your coffee to a coarse For a 600 ml pot, use roughly 65 mg of coffee, or use one tablespoon (7 g) per 100 ml of water.
- Pour the ground coffee into the pot. Fill the pot approximately halfway, allowing it to fully saturate the ground coffee for a minute before filling it the rest of the way.
- Stir the coffee, put the lid on and wait for three minutes.
- Press the plunge slowly and enjoy immediately!
- If the brew tastes too bitter, use a coarser or less grind.
- If the brew tastes too weak, use a finer grind.
- If the brew tastes too potent, add water.
The Benefits of CBD
At Medspresso, we are dedicated to giving you the very best CBD-infused beverages, rich in flavour and taste. We source our coffees, teas and hot chocolate from only the best produces around the globe. All CBD used in our products are pharmaceutical grade, imported all the way from Colorado, USA.
CBD (cannabidiol) is one of the most prominent cannabinoids found in the cannabis plant. Research has shown that CBD influences the receptors of neurotransmitters that regular feelings of fear, anxiety and depressed. Additionally, CBD may strengthen the immune system by creating an anti-inflammatory and pain-relieving effect. CBD, unlike THC (tetrahydrocannabinol), is not a psychoactive agent, and therefore does not produce a state of euphoria (high).
Conditions that have shown remarkable improvement following the use of CBD include the following:
- Sleep disorders such as insomnia
- ADHD (Attention-deficit Hyperactive Disorder)
- Muscle fatigue