Medspresso™️ Estate Ethiopian & Kenyan Blend Coffee – Nespresso® Compatible* 10 Pods
payments Learn more
and fill your cart
Choose Payflex at checkout
Get approved and
pay 25% today
with your debit
or credit card
Pay the remainder
Our dark roast Estate Ethiopian & Kenyan Blend Coffee is available in espresso pods, filter ground, and whole beans – whatever your heart desires, we’ve got you covered.
As with all our products, the beans are infused with pharmaceutical grade CBD (cannabidiol), all the way from Colorado, USA.
Our Nespresso®-compatible* coffee pods are OK Compost Home certified – a biodegradability guarantee in home compost heaps.
Each pod contains 10 mg CBD.
This product does not contain one of the psychoactive agents found in cannabis, THC (tetrahydrocannabinol), and does therefore not produce a state of euphoria (high).
It is free of colourants, preservatives, solvents, pesticides and GMOs (genetically modified organisms).
*Compatible with all known Nespresso® machines at the date of manufacture. Nespresso® is a registered Trademark of Société des Produits Nestlé S.A.
Net weight: 50 g - 5 g x 10 pods (100 mg CBD)
- Rinse the water tank before filling it with potable water.
- Press the Espresso button to activate the machine.
- When the lights start blinking, it means the water is heating up. This takes approximately 25 seconds.
- Lift the lever and insert the Medspresso pod.
- Press the Espresso (40 ml) button to start. This process will stop automatically. If you’d like to stop the flow or top up your coffee, press the button again.
- Lift the lever, eject the capsule and recycle accordingly.
The Benefits of CBD
At Medspresso, we are dedicated to giving you the very best CBD-infused beverages, rich in flavour and taste. We source our coffees, teas and hot chocolate from only the best produces around the globe. All CBD used in our products are pharmaceutical grade, imported all the way from Colorado, USA.
CBD (cannabidiol) is one of the most prominent cannabinoids found in the cannabis plant. Research has shown that CBD influences the receptors of neurotransmitters that regular feelings of fear, anxiety and depressed. Additionally, CBD may strengthen the immune system by creating an anti-inflammatory and pain-relieving effect. CBD, unlike THC (tetrahydrocannabinol), is not a psychoactive agent, and therefore does not produce a state of euphoria (high).
Conditions that have shown remarkable improvement following the use of CBD include the following:
- Sleep disorders such as insomnia
- ADHD (Attention-deficit Hyperactive Disorder)
- Muscle fatigue